The decision to buy or sell a home is one of the most important financial decisions most people make, yet, many give little thought to selecting the best real estate agent to meet their needs. Knowing how your agent works, their personality and strengths all play a role in the success of your Realtor relationship. Your goal is having your agent always working to meet your expectations, combining personality and business skills.
As your Realtor, I provide you value by first getting to know you - understanding your target market and price point, then setting SMART goals with a clear communication plan. As your Realtor, I offer my tech-savvy use of apps and real estate tools to list your property on multiple websites giving you the greatest reach to potential buyers. As a bonus, I use my professional photography skills to showcase your home, drawing buyers to see it in person, and ultimately purchase! Your communication needs will be met through regular calls, emails, and/or texts - whichever works for you. Providing you a smooth real estate transaction process is a key to your satisfaction.
I view my role as assisting sellers and buyers as more than just a career - It's also a responsibility and an opportunity to make a positive impact on others' lives in my community. As a lifelong resident to the Cedar Rapids Area, I can provide you with knowledge on the area and local neighborhoods to help you find the home that fits your needs. I'm here to help you navigate through the complexities of buying or selling a house. My goal is to listen, guide, and be your #1 advocate in finding your new home!
To begin the process of listing your home, and/or to start looking for your new home - please email or call me! email@example.com or 319-350-6068. I look forward to hearing from you.
- CNE® Designation, Certified Negotiation Expert
- 2015 & 2016 Individual Sales Achievement Award from Iowa Realty
- 2015 Individual Sales Achievement Award from Iowa Association of REALTORS® - Bronze Award
- Member of Cedar Rapids Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Iowa Association of REALTORS®
- Diversity Focus volunteer/member to better housing & community in Cedar Rapids
- Blue Zones Project volunteer/member
- B.A. in Business Management / Finance, University of Northern Iowa
- Graduate of Xavier High School in Cedar Rapids
- 13 years of program/project management, marketing and sales experience at Rockwell Collins
- 2 years of real estate lending experience at Veridian Credit Union
- 1 year of property management experience as a Leasing Agent
- 6 years of professional photography experience
- Past Player/President/Treasurer of the Cedar Rapids Shieldmaidens Women's Rugby Club