When you select a real estate agent you expect and deserve exceptional service. Susie Mahoney has over 26 years of experience as an agent. This experience has taught her to anticipate the occasional snags that can hinder a transaction. Susie will sit down with each client and listen to their individual needs and help evaluate their options. She gives you step-by-step guidance throughout the buying and/or selling process to insure peace of mind from beginning to end. Susie sincerely cares about the outcome of the sale!
She is devoted to her family and cherishes the friendships of many clients that have been acquired throughout her real estate career.
- GRI-Graduate or Realtors Institute
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist
- ABR-Accredited Buyers Representative
- CREN-Certified Residential Negotiator
- Multi-Million Dollar Seller
- NAR-National Association of Realtors
- DMAAR-Des Moines Area Association of Realtors
- Licensed 1987 as a realtor
- Born and raised in Chicago. Then with her husband, she relocated to Ames and enjoyed raising her family for many years. Her husband's job moved Susie to the Des Moines area, where she currently enjoys living in Urbandale with her family. Susie's spare time is spent enjoying long walks with her campion, Marley, the Coton.